Entry Requirements and Scholarship Information for Masters in Cartography
The details of Entry Requirements and Scholarship Information for Masters in Cartography is given below.
You are eligible to be admitted to the Cartography programme, if you have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related discipline: Already obtained an university Bachelor degree or equivalent in a discipline related to cartography, geo-information, geography, geodesy, geology or computer science.
- English language proficiency: One of the following English language tests can be accepted as proof of proficiency:
You are considered to be proficient in English and you do not need to provide an English language test score if:
- IELTS Academic Module: Minimum score 6.5 The British Council can send it to TUM directly. Please give our exact address: TU München, Immatrikulationsamt, Arcisstr. 21, D-80333 München
- TOEFL iBT: 88, CbT: 234, PbT: 605, TOEFL ITP is not accepted. If you send TOEFL to us via ETS, please use the following TOEFL code: University 7806, department 99 (“any department not listed”).
- Cambridge Certificates Cambridge Main Suite: CAE or CPE: level A, B or C
- You are a native English speaker;
- Your previous (current) university education has been conducted in English. In this case you need an official certificate from your university confirming that the language of tuition was English.
- You obtained good results in English in a German “Abitur” or an Austrian “Matura”. Minimum score are “10 points” in a Leistungs- or Grundkurs within the German “Abitur” or a grade of “2” within the Austrian “Matura”.
Selection of course participants will also be based on:
- Motivation and talent;
- Academic qualification and academic potential (knowledge in cartography, computer science, mathematics, geodesy, other geo, natural and environmental sciences);
- Study progress and results obtained in previous education (e.g. based on GPA);
- Letters of recommendation;
- Practical experience in the geo field will be an advantage.
For more information, please visit the official website of the programme here.
You may also like to see:
- 20+ Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in Masters of Building Information Modelling
- 20+ Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis
- ErasmusPlus Big Data Management and Analytics Scholarship
- More than 50 Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships, Australia
- Barnard Randolph Studentships in Christian Theology – 2019/20
- More than 110 Scholarships by Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program
- David L. Boren Scholarships for undergraduate study of underrepresented languages and cultures
- 20 Beinecke Scholarships at Dartmouth for US Citizens
- Tuition Free Scholarship at Mid Sweden University
- Fully Funded International Undergraduate and Graduate Fellowship at ADA University in Azerbaijan, 2019
- More than 70 UCD Dublin Bord Bia MSc and Diploma Scholarships for International Students in Ireland, 2019
- More than 20 Scholarships for International Students at TOR VERGATA University of Rome, Italy
- Master’s Programme in Security and Cloud Computing (SECCLO) (Erasmus Mundus) – NTNU
- Embedded Computing Systems – NTNU