Oxford-Jerry Hausman Graduate Scholarship
One full scholarship is available for applicants who are applying to any full-time or part-time graduate course in the departments of Economics, Politics and International Relations and Sociology; preference will be given to applicants for Economics courses under Oxford-Jerry Hausman Graduate Scholarship. The scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs for full-time students of at least £14,777 (students on part-time courses will receive a study support grant instead). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course. The scholarship is jointly funded by the University, a generous donation by Nuffield alumnus and distinguished economist Jerry Hausman, and by Nuffield College.
The scholarship is only tenable at Nuffield College. All eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to Nuffield College in order to take up the scholarship.
There is no separate application process for this scholarship: to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course. Selection is expected to take place in April 2019. Please see the Standard scholarship selection terms for more information about the application and selection process.
For further information, please visit the official website of the university here.
You may also like:
- Oxford-Indira Gandhi Graduate Scholarships
- Oxford-ID Travel Group Foundation Bonham-Carter Graduate Scholarship
- Oxford-Hoffmann Graduate Scholarships in Medical Sciences
- Oxford-Finnis Graduate Scholarship in Law
- Oxford-E P Abraham Research Fund Graduate Scholarships
- Oxford-Drue Heinz Graduate Scholarship
- 7+ Oxford-DeepMind Graduate Scholarship (Computer Science)
- Oxford-David Jones Graduate Scholarship
- Oxford-Creat Group Graduate Scholarships
- Oxford-Clayton Graduate Scholarship
- Oxford-Chellgren Graduate Scholarships
- Oxford-Cecil Lubbock Memorial Graduate Scholarship