Invitation for Bid
IFB No. T-02/2010
1. The Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) invites sealed bids from registered suppliers under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) for the supply of Passengers Lift to be delivered and installed at ERA head office warehouse and to remove the exciting old passengers Lift.
2. Where a supplier wishes to participate for this bid but not yet registered in the Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency Web Site may register and expected to present the registered list.
3. The bidding documents may be purchased by interested suppliers from Ethiopian Roads Authority, Procurement and Supply Team 1st floor Room No. 104 against payment of nonrefundable fee of Birr 100.00 or in another freely convertible currency of equivalent amount and upon presentation of renewed Trade License, its Tax clearance certificate valid at submission of bids & which allows the bidder to participate in public tenders, VAT registration certificate with tax payer registration certificate.
4. This invitation for bid is open to all interested bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provisions indicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is prepared in English Language.
5. Bids must be accompanied with a bid security of not less than Birr 20,000.00 or in another freely convertible currency of equivalent amount. The Bid Security should be either in a form of Cashier’s cheque of certified cheque or Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee or cash deposited against receipt. Bid securities in the form of Insurance bond or in any form other
theses shall not be acceptable.
6. Bids must be delivered to the above office or deposited in the Tender Box situated at the 1st. floor room No. 104 before the closing date on November 16, 2017 at 10:00 AM.
7. Bids will be opened on November 16, 2017 at 10:15AM in the Ethiopian Roads Authority conference room located at the 4th floor, in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend.
8. The Ethiopian Roads Authority reserves its rights, to reject any or all bids.
9. Bidders may get further information at the following address:
Ethiopian Roads Authority
Procurement and Supply Team
P.O. Box 1770, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone Nos. 251-1-551- 7170 Ext. 174 or 251-1-553-0423
ETHIOPIAN ROADS AUTHORITY
To be published on the Ethiopian Herald twice with a gap of a week.
Taken From: http://www.era.gov.et/