You are eligible to be admitted to the Cartography programme, if you have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related discipline: Already obtained an university Bachelor degree or equivalent in a discipline related to cartography, geo-information, geography, geodesy, geology or computer science.
- English language proficiency: One of the following English language tests can be accepted as proof of proficiency:
You are considered to be proficient in English and you do not need to provide an English language test score if:
- IELTS Academic Module: Minimum score 6.5 The British Council can send it to TUM directly. Please give our exact address: TU München, Immatrikulationsamt, Arcisstr. 21, D-80333 München
- TOEFL iBT: 88, CbT: 234, PbT: 605, TOEFL ITP is not accepted. If you send TOEFL to us via ETS, please use the following TOEFL code: University 7806, department 99 (“any department not listed”).
- Cambridge Certificates Cambridge Main Suite: CAE or CPE: level A, B or C
- You are a native English speaker;
- Your previous (current) university education has been conducted in English. In this case you need an official certificate from your university confirming that the language of tuition was English.
- You obtained good results in English in a German “Abitur” or an Austrian “Matura”. Minimum score are “10 points” in a Leistungs- or Grundkurs within the German “Abitur” or a grade of “2” within the Austrian “Matura”.
Selection of course participants will also be based on:
- Motivation and talent;
- Academic qualification and academic potential (knowledge in cartography, computer science, mathematics, geodesy, other geo, natural and environmental sciences);
- Study progress and results obtained in previous education (e.g. based on GPA);
- Letters of recommendation;
- Practical experience in the geo field will be an advantage.
Taken From: http://cartographymaster.eu
BID POSTED ON: BID CLOSING DATE: BID OPENNING DATE: